The ABC’s of Heel Pain Relief
A- Comf-Orthotic® 3/4 Length Wool Felt Insoles
- For use in dress or casual style shoes that do not have a removable insole.
- Complements shoes that already have some built in arch support.
- Comfortable for even most flat footed individuals.
- Soft, resilient wool felt is contoured with a mild arch support and metatarsal lift, and a unique horseshoe style heel cup.
- Provides remarkable comfort and cushioning. Ideal for long hours of standing and walking.
- Foot pressure without Comf-Orthotic Insole.Foot with Comf-Orthotic Insole substantially reduces pain & pressure.
- Foot pressure without Comf-Orthotic Insole.
- Foot with Comf-Orthotic Insole substantially reduces pain & pressure.
B- Comf-Orthotic® Sports Replacement Insoles
- For use in athletic or similar style shoes with a removable insole.
- Same patented arch, metatarsal and horseshoe heel cup design as the wool felt variety. Soft, resilient cushion over a contoured, self-molding EVA foam foot bed.
- The insole quality guarantees shock absorbency for the life of the shoe without thinning or crumbing. Anti-shearing and moisture absorbency prevent heat and friction build-up that can cause calluses and blisters. A breathable, suede-like top cover wicks moisture away from the foot.
- Reduces stress of high impact sports activities.
C- Scaphoid Pads
If additional arch support is desired, add the Scaphoid Pad under the insole. Adds 5/16″ lift and is available in three sizes.